Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Glass

Glass is an outstanding book. Its a nonfiction book, written by Ellen Hopkins. I think that this was a great book because it was told based on a true story. it reaches out to all teenagers. Its problems and situations in the book is so real and true. I think that it is specifically for the young adult group, ages 15 and up. It has very detailed parts in the book. I loved the way that the author broke down the story and told the story in series because the books will have you coming back for more. This specific book tells of a young teen that is just getting out into the world..with a child.I think that the books would have been better if Ellen Hopkins continued the story..Crank is the very last book. All together it comes out to a total of 5 books [Crank, Monster, Impulse and Burned]. If this book was to get a rating,I would give it a 5 star without hesitation.Though its broken down into poems, I think this is a excellent idea of how a book may and should be. I must admit that i was disappointed because I wished that there was a book that was an ending. The book never really told us what happened in the end...it just ended, and it upset me, but all together, despite that, I think that "Glass" was a great book. If I had the option to read it again, I would definitely read it again, and i would conclude my own ending. To put it all together, i loved and i enjoyed reading this book, and i would love to read any more of Eleen Hopkins books.

No comments:

Post a Comment